Can you guys believe it’s the holiday season already? Like every year, I avoid crowded malls and cafes during this busy season. That’s why I’m happy Peet’s Coffee just launched espresso capsules. I can enjoy an enjoyable and stress-free espresso moment at home during the holidays.
“This post is brought to you in partnership with Peet’s Espresso Capsules.”
The Peet’s Coffee Espresso Capsules are a whole new level of dark – rich, intense, nuanced. It’s perfect because it’s at-home espresso. They are a great addition to holiday recipes and perfect for entertaining this season.
They come in four different flavors and intensity. My favorite one is Ristretto because of its chocolate aroma.
- Nerissimo (Intensity 11): Nerissimo is bittersweet and most intense. Best with milk or cream.
- Ristretto (Intensity 10): Ristretto has a yummy truffle of flavor mixed with crushed spice, rich fruit, and chocolate.
- Crema Scura (Intensity 9): Crema Scura is thick and offers earthy, nutty notes with a creamy finish.
- Ricchezza (Intensity 8): Ricchezza has a blossom, berry, brown sugar taste wine-like nuance.
The Peet’s Coffee Espresso Capsules are only compatible with Nespresso OriginalLine machines.
Espresso Moment at Home Holiday Recipe:
Recently, I traveled to Tokyo since it’s one of my favorite cities. My trip inspired me to create an espresso recipe for Thanksgiving weekend brunch. This easy pancake recipe includes espresso, matcha, and chestnut. Ladies often have afternoon espresso breaks at cafes throughout Tokyo. On my last day in Tokyo, we treated ourselves to specialty pancakes that tasted like dessert. In Japan, they only eat foods that are in season. During fall, chestnuts inspire many Japanese dishes and desserts (since in season). Matcha is a way of life in Japan. But only matcha tea is used in the time-honored tradition of the Japanese Tea Ceremony.
The easy-to-make recipe:
- 365 Organic Pancake Mix (2 cups per instructions)
- Matcha Tea Powder (3 teaspoons)
- Peet’s Coffee Espresso – Ristretto (1 Capsule)
- Prepare pancake mix per instructions. Then add the matcha powder and espresso.
- Chestnut (one)
- Whip Cream or Greek Yogurt
You can always add the matcha to the whipped cream as well. This recipe uses espresso. Therefore, the pancake will come out a little bit darker than the original recipe. I used a star-shaped pancake ringer to add a little bit of fun.
Peet’s capsules are available at Amazon, Target, and Peets.com.
What is your favorite espresso holiday recipe? Wishing you a fantastic holiday season.
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.