I tend to snack all day at work. It’s either because I’m stressed out, bored out of my mind or actually hungry but too busy to eat a meal. It’s hard to find healthy snacks, that’s why I am so grateful that I discovered Vegan Cuts Snack Box. Vegan Cut is a monthly vegan subscription b
Each month, the snack box is filled with 10 or more vegan goodies to try. It can be from chips to cookies and sodas to teas. Mostly, they are gluten-free products with a mix of full and sample size snacks. My box contained the following:
- Aloha Protein Bar in Mocha
- Bobalu Nuts Almonds Seasoned with Tajin
- Watusee Foods Popped Chickpeatos in Caramel Sea Salt
- Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips in Pumpkin Spice with Turmeric
- MRM Veggie Meal Replacement in Chocolate Mocha
- Just Chill Jamaican Citrus Calm + Focus
- Go Raw Sprouted Watermelon Seeds
- Deep River Snacks Honchos in Ranch
- Earnest Eats Superfood Oatmeal with Blueberry, Chia, and Cinnamon
- Choice Organic Teas in Shiitake Turmeric
- TruRoots Ancient Grain Penne Pasta
- Popcorn in Sea Salt and Vinegar
- Pizootz in Baja Taco
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Mini Snickerdoodles
- Wise Popcorn in 30% Reduced Fat Sea Salt
These were really interesting snacks, a wellness drink and herbal tea. My favorites were the Earnest Eats chia seed oatmeal (which makes a healthy breakfast too), the Aloha mocha protein bar and the Hungry Budda coconut chips.
The Vegan Cut Snack Box is just perfect for me. I am huge fan of subscription boxes since they make life so much easier. I don’t always have time to search for healthy goodies at the supermarkets. Sometimes, I don’t even have time to go to the supermarket. So, it’s great to have healthy snacks delivered straight to your door. I don’t even know where they find all these healthy treats.
This box had more goodies than I had anticipated, and it seems like a great value for its price ($22.95).
What do you think of the Vegan Cuts Snack Box
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.