How is it seriously July already? We are half way through the year! Can’t believe it! Anyway, July is all about July 4th celebrations, summer concerts
Happening in Los Angeles: July 2019
KXFestival 2019 featuring DUMBFOUNDEAD and FRIENDS is a FREE community event happening on July 20th & 21st. “Kore-Angeleno Exchange” KXFestival celebrates the unique diversity of people, culture, art, and food that Los Angeles. Featured music artists will include Dumbfoundead and the food trucks will include Mess Hall Canteen, Winner of Food Network’s Food Truck Faceoff.
Saturday, July 20th, 2019, 6 PM to 10:00 PM
Sunday, July 21st, 2019, 4 PM to 7:00 PM
Levitt Pavilion at MacArthur Park 2230 W. 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA
- Propel Co: Labs is a fitness festival at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica. They have curated over 50 one-of-a-kind workouts, live music performances, meditation, and a special guest appearance by Ciara.
Butickets here: $30-$100
Saturday, July 20th -Sunday, July 21st at 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Barker Hangar 3021 Airport Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Two-Day Foodie Event with Shiseido & Cosmo in Celebration of WASO Launch: On July 26th & 27th, Shiseido & Cosmopolitan magazine partnered up for The WASO Food Truck Tour. The truck will be parked at the below Sephora locations to celebrate the recent product launch of WASO, Shiseido’s skincare line inspired by the holistic and natural Japanese food tradition of Washoku. The truck will be providing guests with superfood tonics specially-created by Chef Sophia Roe along with gifting deluxe samples of Clear Mega-Hydrating Cream available for purchase within Sephora.
SEPHORA – The Americana on Friday, July 26th at 10am-6pm SEPHORA – Pasadena on Saturday, July 27th at 10am-6pm
July 4th Celebrations:
- July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with Nile Rodgers & CHIC at Hollywood Bowl
- July 4th AmericaFest including a motorcycle stunt show & fireworks display at the Rose Bowl
- July 4th Block Party at Grand Park, Downtown
- All-American 4th of July on the Queen Mary in Long Beach
- 2019 Pacific Palisades 4th of July Parade, Concert & Fireworks at Palisades Americanism Parade Association (PAPA)
- Celebrate Independence Day at Universal Studios
- July 4th Fireworks in Marina del Rey
- Shawn Mendes at Staples Center on 7/5/2019
- Billie Eilish at Greek Theatre on 7/11/2019
- Cyndi Lauper & Hollywood Bowl Orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl on 7/12/2019
- Paul McCartney at Dodger Stadium on 7/13/2019
- Concerts on The Bloc on 7/18/2019. Grab a blanket and listen to live tunes from the talented local artists. Tickets: $5.
- Poolside Cinema at Mr. C Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills (to be exact, it’s Beverly Hills adjacent in Beverlywood)
- Rooftop Cinema Club at multiple locations at Hollywood (NeueHouse Hollywood) & Downtown L.A (LEVEL DTLA)
- Street Food Cinema at various locations
- Eat|See|Hear at various location
- Cinespia at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Queen Mary Move Nights at Queen Mary Seawalk
- Melrose Rooftop Cinema at E.P. & L.P.
- Discover the Cayton Children’s Museum now open to the public at Santa Monica Place. The all-new Museum will offer hands-on play exhibits and cultural programs for children and families. L.A. Philanthropists Christine and Dr. Gabriel Chiu chose to give their son, Gabriel Chiu III, a one million gift donation on the occasion of his first birthday to a dedicate a wing of the Museum.
- Little Prince in Santa Monica goes Colombian for the night when Bogota’s chef Sergio Mezza hosts a popup dinner on 7/2/2019. Tickets: $30/person.
- Night Market presented by KCRW at The Bungalow Santa Monica on 7/4/2019 at 10 pm.
- #BarnsdallFriday Wine Tastings on July 5th is a fundraiser event where you can enjoy wines curated by Silverlake Wine, listen to music, discover delicious food trucks and taken one of the best sunsets in all of LA! Tickets: $35-$50
Daily Harvest would like to remind you of the importance of hydration. To get 3 free cups with your first order, use my code ‘lizinla“. Order here.
Bowls and Smooths that have high water content:
- Avocado + Cucumber Chilled Soup
- Strawberry + Peach Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit + Lychee Smoothie
- Tomato + Bell Pepper Gazpacho
- Carrot Chia Smoothie
- Blackberry + Majik Chia Bowl
- Strawberry + Vanilla Bean Smoothie
- Asparagus + Zucchini Chilled Soup
- Chai + Coconut Smoothie
- Cauli Rice + Pesto Harvest Bowl
Stronger is an activewear brand from Sweden that just released their Jungle Fusion, a fusion of California dessert (think Joshua Tree) and vibrant florals of the jungle. To get 20% of this new line, use my code “losangeles20“. Order here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.