How is it seriously July already? We are half way through the year! Can’t believe it! Anyway, July is all about July 4th celebrations, summer concerts
Happening in Los Angeles: July 2019
July 4th Celebrations:
- July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with Nile Rodgers & CHIC at Hollywood Bowl
- July 4th AmericaFest including a motorcycle stunt show & fireworks display at the Rose Bowl
- July 4th Block Party at Grand Park, Downtown
- All-American 4th of July on the Queen Mary in Long Beach
- 2019 Pacific Palisades 4th of July Parade, Concert & Fireworks at Palisades Americanism Parade Association (PAPA)
- Celebrate Independence Day at Universal Studios
- July 4th Fireworks in Marina del Rey
- Shawn Mendes at Staples Center on 7/5/2019
- Billie Eilish at Greek Theatre on 7/11/2019
- Cyndi Lauper & Hollywood Bowl Orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl on 7/12/2019
- Paul McCartney at Dodger Stadium on 7/13/2019
- Concerts on The Bloc on 7/18/2019. Grab a blanket and listen to live tunes from the talented local artists. Tickets: $5.
- Poolside Cinema at Mr. C Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills (to be exact, it’s Beverly Hills adjacent in Beverlywood)
- Rooftop Cinema Club at multiple locations at Hollywood (NeueHouse Hollywood) & Downtown L.A (LEVEL DTLA)
- Street Food Cinema at various locations
- Eat|See|Hear at various location
- Cinespia at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Queen Mary Move Nights at Queen Mary Seawalk
- Melrose Rooftop Cinema at E.P. & L.P.
- Discover the Cayton Children’s Museum now open to the public at Santa Monica Place. The all-new Museum will offer hands-on play exhibits and cultural programs for children and families. L.A. Philanthropists Christine and Dr. Gabriel Chiu chose to give their son, Gabriel Chiu III, a one million gift donation on the occasion of his first birthday to a dedicate a wing of the Museum.
- Little Prince in Santa Monica goes Colombian for the night when Bogota’s chef Sergio Mezza hosts a
popupdinner on 7/2/2019. Tickets: $30/person.
- Night Market presented by KCRW at The Bungalow Santa Monica on 7/4/2019 at 10 pm.
- #BarnsdallFriday Wine Tastings on July 5th is a fundraiser event where you can enjoy wines curated by Silverlake Wine, listen to music, discover delicious food trucks and taken one of the best sunsets in all of LA! Tickets: $35-$50
Daily Harvest would like to remind you of the importance of hydration. To get 3 free cups with your first order, use my code ‘lizinla“. Order here.
Bowls and Smooths that have high water content:
- Avocado + Cucumber Chilled Soup
- Strawberry + Peach Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit + Lychee Smoothie
- Tomato + Bell Pepper Gazpacho
- Carrot Chia Smoothie
- Blackberry + Majik Chia Bowl
- Strawberry + Vanilla Bean Smoothie
- Asparagus + Zucchini Chilled Soup
- Chai + Coconut Smoothie
- Cauli Rice + Pesto Harvest Bowl
Stronger is an activewear brand from Sweden that just released their Jungle Fusion, a fusion of California dessert (think Joshua Tree) and vibrant florals of the jungle. To get 20% of this new line, use my code “losangeles20“. Order here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.