June means it is officially SUMMER. What better way to celebrate the arrival of summer but with free ice cream. Summer Scoop Series is one of the curated events for “Happening in Los Angeles: June 2019”. In June, we celebrate Father’s Day. I will be celebrating my brother’s birthday, too.
- Guittard Chocolate Class + Hike (June 1st)
ariumPop-Up (June 1st & 2nd)
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Tillamook Ice Cream (throughout June, check out the dates below).
- Day of Beauty at Laser Skin Care Center (June 8th)
- Hollywood Bowl – Summer Opening Night (June 15th)
- Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance (June 16th)
HAPPENING IN LOS ANGELES: June 2019
Guittard Chocolate Class + Hike
Calling all LA healthies, chocolate lovers and hikers. Chef Donald Wressell of Guittard Chocolate Company and avid cyclist Lentine Alexis will present a hands-on cooking class all about ‘functional chocolate’ on June 1 (9 am – 4:30 pm). They will teach about chocolate’s nutritive benefits, function and how to craft recipes (including Adaptogenic Bon Bons and Crispy Coconut Bars for backpacks). The class will conclude with a guided LA hike, led by Lentine Alexis. The location of the event is at Guittard Chocolate Studio. Use discount code WELLNESS20 to get 20% of the ticket. To register: https://www.guittard.com/events/guest-chef-detail/functional-chocolate
This is a must if you love oats or oats milk. Planet Oat is a new oat milk brand. It launched Plan-oat-
Summer Scoop Series with Tillamook
Tillamook is a dairy brand from Oregon and is coming to LA on a Summer Scoop Series tour this June to celebrate all things ice cream! Tillamook has partnered up with Alfred Coffee ($3 ALFR-
- Alfred Melrose| Saturday, June 8th, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm: Limited Edition $3 ALFR-
agatos+ FREE Ice Cream Flights
- Alfred Studio City | Sunday, June 9th, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm: Limited Edition $3 ALFR-
agatos+ FREE Ice Cream Flights
- Urbanic Paper | Friday, June 14th, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm: FREE Ice Cream Flights
- Lady & Larder | Saturday, June 15th, 12;00pm – 4:00pm: Edible Flower Sprinkles Bar + FREE Ice Cream Flights
- Rolling Greens DTLA | Saturday, June 29th 11:00 am – 2:00 pm: FREE Ice Cream Flights + Bohemian Headpiece Workshop ($100 for the workshop)
- Rolling Greens Beverly | Sunday, June 30th, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm: FREE Ice Cream Flights + Bohemian Headpiece Workshop ($100 for the workshop)
Day of Beauty at Laser Skin Care Center (LSCC)
Day of Beauty at LSCC is a beauty and lifestyle-focused event that it offers guests a chance to learn proper skincare knowledge, tips, and products needed to ensure healthy skin. Guests will enjoy live demonstrations, presentations from different brand + product representatives, engaging Q&A sessions and one-on-one consultations. Ten different cosmetic and medical dermatology brands will be featured at Day of Beauty along with the experts at LSCC, providing attendees with priceless insider advice and information on a wide variety of skincare topics + products. The day is extremely personalized to fit the needs of each guest. The 4th annual event will take place at LSCC in Long Beach on Saturday, June 8th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. To RSVP to Day of Beauty, call 562-384-4442 or email Robyn at email@example.com
Hollywood Bowl – Summer Opening Night
Hollywood Bowl celebrates its Opening Night with John Legends and fireworks on June 15th. Proceeds support the LA Phil and its education and community programs. Enough said. Get your tickets here.
Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance
Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance is a Father’s Day tradition on June 16th in Beverly Hills. The famous Rodeo Drive is blocked off to showcase the most extraordinary classic and vintage cars. This is a free event. To apply to showcase your car, click here.
I would love to know what you have planned for June.
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.