I was struggling with Instastories views until I tried every tip out there on how to increase your Instastories engagement. I figured out which tips actually work. Now my Instastories views have increased by 1.5. Then Instagram updated the algorithm and I had to start all over. The are the tips I’m currently using to increase my engagement. The tips are based on hours of blogging guide research. I believe it is because of the below tips.
Use these tips at your own risk because no one really knows how Instagram works and you never know when everything will change in a second.
How to Increase your Instastories Engagement
- Get social: It is called social media for a reason. Comment or leave an emoji on the Instastories you view. The more interactions the better. This teaches the algorithm to push your Instastories to the people you’re interacting with.
- Post instantly: It’s called INSTAgram for a reason. Post stories instantly when you create them instead of saving them to post later. I love to use apps to create Instastories but once in a while I post instantly even though I’m risking misspellings or tagging the wrong account or using the wrong hashtag. Posting instantly teaches the algorithm
- The more is better: the more Instastories you post, the more your views will increase. I have tested this. I will post five Instastories in a row and the views on the 5th story are higher than the rest. Instagram loves this since the more Instastories you post, the longer your followers are staying on the app.
- First things first: post a picture of yourself first thing in the morning. I forget where I read this but it’s a great tip. It reminds your followers who’s Instastories they are watching since so many people are mindlessly clicking through stories.
- Use every single feature. Boomerang. Live. Text. Music. Polls. Question. Quizzes and so on. Every single feature. Every guide that I read suggests this so just do it!
I hope these tips will help and if you got tips of your own that are working, please share in the comments