Isn’t it incredible that it is all most of June?! June gloom is actually a thing in Los Angeles in the mornings but the weather in Los Angeles in June is usually very warm and dry so it is a great time to explore Los Angeles. Here is my curated list of the 5 Once in A Lifetime Things to Do in LA in June!
5 Once in A Lifetime Things to Do in LA in June
There is a list of once in a lifetime things to do in LA in June that are will make your summer enjoyable.
Things To Do in LA with the Family
Head over to Griffith Observatory for a hike, a beautiful view of the Hollywood sign, and the viewing of Signs of Life at the planetarium. Signs of Life is an award-winning, astronomical detective story that asks the viewer to ponder what are signs of life in the universe. Signs of Life explores if there are signs of life on other planets like Mars. If you love detective documentaries, ever wondered about aliens, and are into astronomical observations then you will love Signs of Life with the family.
Watch the trailer here:
02. VISIT RUBEN ROJAS x W LOS ANGELES – WEST BEVERLY HILLS
Things To Do in LA in June with Friends
Ruben Rojas is a Los Angeles-based artist, who is best known for his “love” artwork seen around Los Angeles. Ruben Rojas has partnered with W Los Angeles – West Beverly Hills on an event titled “Live Through Love.” Ruben’s artwork will be on display at the hotel for the next six months! Through his artwork, Ruben reminds us to live through love after two years of living in fear. Uber to the W Los Angeles with your friends to grab a cocktail and enjoy Ruben’s latest art and digital art with a lovely message behind it. Live through love.
03. THE HISTORIC VENICE CANALS
The Venice Canals in Los Angeles County are one of the most relaxing and enjoyable things you can do in Los Angeles in June. The canals are located right off 25th street in Venice Beach. You can easily walk through them. There are 4 canals about a quarter-mile long each. Along these channels are sidewalks and bridges you can walk to take in the views of this beautiful area.
04. DINE AT CAPRI
Dine at Capri, an Amalfi Coast-inspired restaurant situated at Eataly Los Angeles. After a long day of shopping at Century City, enjoy delicious Italian-inspired cuisine at Capri. Capri is open for a limited-time engagement.
05. VISIT EL MATADOR BREACH
Visit El Matador Beach is one of the best beaches in Los Angeles. It’s located in Malibu. Beachgoers can seek solidarity there. It’s absolutely beautiful during golden hour aka sunset.
Check this website for how to hike safely.
Happening in Los Angeles in June:
- In honor of the MTV Movie & TV Awards, Debbie Durkin’s Ecoluxe Lounge was held in Los Angeles at the iconic Yamashiro Hollywood on June 3rd. The event is an eco-friendly gifting suite for the upcoming MTV Awards and a fundraiser for Ukraine via The Winnick Foundation founded by TV’s “Big Sky” star Katheryn Winnick. Some of the participating brands were:
- LEDVANCE: gifted modern and energy-efficient LED lighting(Sylvania) smart lighting products that you can control via smartphone or voice, stylish and functional LED luminaires, our trendy Vintage Edition 1906, and state-of-the-art LED lamps.
- Royal Keepers Products: gifted all-natural, healing hair & skin products
- RevealU Skin Care – gifted cruelty-free, vegan skincare.
- LeBae.com: gifted Wellness Shots, IV Glow Therapy, and mini-facials onsite.
- Rachel Heller The Self Care Mask: gifted AVEC PRESTIGE PRO – 5 in 1 Smart Anti-Aging skincare device, which I’m obsessed with.
- Endangered Species Chocolate: gifted chocolate to all attendees.
(Photo by Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images)
- Toasting to the summer is happening in Los Angeles this June with Bisol1542 Prosecco Superiore at the Kimpton La Peer Hotel.
For more lifestyle content:
Wellness: TOP 5 MEDITATION APPS
Where are your once in a lifetime experience in LA?
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.