01. BÜNDA, THE BEST FULL-BODY WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
Bünda is a boutique fitness studio in West Hollywood founded by two personal trainers. They designed a full-body workout class, but there’s a lot of emphasis on glute exercises since “Bünda” means “butt” in Brazilian Portuguese.
02. BODY BY SIMONE, THE MOST FUN WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
How about trampoline cardio? Body by Simone (BBS) is a boutique fitness and personal training studio located in New York, London, and Los Angeles. Simone De La Rue founded BBS, which is loved by many celebs.
03. PARIS PILATES, THE BEST LOW-IMPACT WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
I highly recommend this studio to men who want to try pilates. Don’t let the pink ceiling fool you! I have seen more guys at this pilates studio than any other one.
04. RUMBLE BOXING, THE TRENDIEST WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
There are two segments with 10 rounds: 1) boxing bags and 2) the floor (resistance training). The resistance training segment is a combo of HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), and METCON (metabolic conditioning).
05. AIRFIT – LOS ANGELES, THE MOST UNIQUE WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
If it’s your first time taking an AirFit class, understand that it’s going to challenge you. But when you get the hang of it, that’s when the fun begins. It’s not only fun but addictive.
06. HEALTH HOUSE, THE MOST INTENSE WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
On one side of the room, there are rowing machines, and on the other side, benches with weights. The class is dark and loud, so if you don’t like that atmosphere, this studio is not for you.
07. ELEMENT FITNESS, THE MOST PERSONALIZED WORKOUT CLASS IN LOS ANGELES
The personalized workout is only 20 minutes long, but it’s equivalent to an hour or two of intense exercise. The EMS machine tricks your body into thinking you’re working out more intensely.