Wellness gurus are adding Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to their morning routine since it has so many health benefits. In this guest blog post, Doctor Issac Shamooni will review the potential health benefits of ACV. Also, he will discuss the possible side effects of ACV as well as how to properly use ACV.
Doctor Issac Shamooni is a California Registered Compounding Pharmacist with 17 years of success, poised to apply practical experience, related education, and combined knowledge of clinical, regulatory, and research processes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV has been around for centuries. ACV is an acidic substance made from fermented apples. Crushed apples, water, and yeast are mixed together. It is stored at room temperature for at least a
ACV is used for food flavoring and preservative. Recently, there have been studies that show ACV may have the potential for many health benefits.
Possible Health Benefits
- ACV may help control blood sugar levels by slowing the production and absorption of sugar in the body.
- ACV destroys the bacteria in the mouth and removes stains from teeth.
- ACV possesses Pectin, a water-soluble fiber that can help with digestion.
- If taken regularly, ACV can help with weight loss. It can help decrease waist circumference, decrease abdominal fat, and decrease overall body weight.
- ACV can be used as a hair conditioner and it helps to reduce dandruff.
- ACV has skincare benefits. When half a cup of ACV is mixed with water, it can be used as a toner to reduce signs of wrinkles.
- ACV can be used to relieve the minor symptoms of viruses (congestion, stuffy nose). ACV decreases the frequency of coughs and thin mucus secretions.
- ACV’s antiseptic properties can combat fungal and bacterial infections. ACV is not strong enough to treat UTIs and ear infections but it can prevent a recurrence.
- ACV can be used to decrease LDL, the bad cholesterol and increase HDL, the good cholesterol.
Possible Side Effects
ACV seems to be a natural remedy with little risks or side effects. However, people who use a high amount of vinegar in their diets have to be aware of the following.
It is important to be aware ACV should be used in a diluted form. It is highly acidic so it can damage tooth enamel. Using it as a component of vinaigrette salad dressing as well as gummies will help avoid any damage to the tooth enamel.
As mentioned earlier, ACV can slow the production and absorption of sugar in the body. People with diabetes should be especially careful when consuming a diet with a high ACV diet.
In general, it is important to speak to and seek advice from a physician before making any changes to your diet.
I just found a great way to take ACV. Have you tried ACV first thing in the morning on an empty? If yes, then you know why I’m so excited about Goli gummies (ACV gummies). The gummies taste so much better & easier to take. Also, they are packed with antioxidants and vitamin B. Goli gummies have definitely helped control my appetite. I feel more full throughout the day and my skin looks better too. I’m just waiting for the gummies to help me reduce that stubborn belly fat. If you want to try out Goli gummies use my code “Lizz55” to receive 5% off.
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for the full disclosure statement.